The world has its own concept of what makes a man. Some say money, others say a family, success, a good career, children, etc. But did you know… For every 10 men in church…
- 9 will have kids who leave the church
- 8 will not find their jobs satisfying
- 6 pay the monthly minimum on their credit card balances
- 5 have a major problem with pornography
- 4 will get divorced affecting 1,000,000 children per year
- Only 1 has a biblical worldview
- All 10 will struggle to balance work and family
Courtesy of www.maninthemirror.org
Why do so many men in the church lack spiritual power? Why do so many men seem to be struggling in their faith? Why are so many men lukewarm? The answer is that these men have never been discipled with the spiritual tools to become Godly men, husbands, and fathers.
Jesus said, “Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Teach them to obey everything I have commanded you. And I will be with you to the end of the age (Matthew 28:18-20).
The church is the only institution in the world that cares about men’s souls. Our church in fulfilling Christ’s commission has a concrete plan to disciple every willing man. Every Sunday morning at 8:30 am we gather together as men drawing closer to God through the preaching of the Gospel message. Come join us and be the man God has called you to be!